Like a topcoat for nails, this UV protecting glaze instantly forms to hair, creating a transparent, weightless shield that adds intense color depth and dimension and prism-like shine. Amla Oil nourishes, strengthens and softens hair after the wear of color treatments. Seals the cuticle to prevent color fading and damage from heat tools, leaving your hair looking as Expensive AF
What it is
Safe For Chemically Treated Hair
Color Care Color Safe
Who it's best for
- Tightly Coiled
How to use
- After shampooing, wring out excess water and work through hair, massaging gently down the cuticle from root to tip.
- Leave in for two to three minutes and rinse.
- Use one to two times per week in place of your conditioner.
- Apply a small amount to dry hair for shine.
- Expensive Amla Oil’s fragrance features a refreshingly bright arrangement of bergamont, lemon zest, mimosa, heliotrope, and black amber.
- This product is color safe with UV protection, vegan, cruelty-free, and formulated without mineral oil, petroleum, and gluten.
Amla OilA nourishing natural hair conditioner that adds shine and strengthens hair.
Sea Kelp ExtractAdds shine to hair while helping to prevent damage from external aggressors
Sunflower Seed OilHydrates for long-lasting softness and frizz control.
GlycerinRevives the hair.
- Cruelty free
- Gluten free
- No parabens or sulfates
- UV and heat protection
- Conditioning and color safe
- Formulated without mineral oil