Save 25% when you buy the Mixed Feelings stylist bundle, that’s 2 FREE products! Retail 3 of each color of the toning drops and keep 1 of each color for your styling station to use on your clients. We have also included a Mixed Feeling point of purchase merchandising piece to display on your station or retail shelves to educate your clients and show them the instant results you will see from using these toners.
What it is
- Turn your favorite hair product into a custom-mixed toner to banish brassiness and increase luster and depth. Whether you are trying to pretone hair after a lightening service, avoid unwanted warmth or ensure a neutral canvas for semi, demi or permanent application, Mixed Feelings toning drops has got you covered.
- Mixed Feelings Brunette: Blue tones neutralize brassy tones levels 7- & lower.
- Mixed Feelings Blonde: Purple tones neutralize yellow tones on pre-lightened hair levels 7+ & higher
Color care color safe
safe for chemically treated hair
How to use
- Mix the concentrated toning drops with your favorite shampoo, conditioner, leave-in cream, oil or styler in your hands and emulsify before applying to damp hair. Comb through for even distribution and style as desired. Pro Tip: Using Mixed Feelings with a leave-in product offers more concentrated and longer-lasting toning than using at the shampoo bowl and rinsing off. The toning drops pair best with IGK Mistress Hydrating Hair Balm
Mixed Feelings Toning Drops are safe for color-treated and chemically-treated hair, as well as all hair types. This product is vegan, gluten-free, cruelty-free and formulated without sulfates, parabens, petrolatum or mineral oil. Provides UV protection.
- Cruelty free
- Gluten free
- No parabens or sulfates
- UV and heat protection
- Conditioning and color safe
- Formulated without mineral oil