Want that surf-and-sand kind of hair? This breakthrough aerosol delivers that salty, windswept look in seconds without heaviness, stickiness or drying. Free digital downloads for this product are available here.
What it is
Safe For Chemically Treated Hair
Who it's best for
- Tightly Coiled
How to use
- Shake well and hold can 10 to 12 inches from head.
- Spray onto wet or dry hair in sections for touchable breeze-blown texture and instant volume.
- Begin with a small amount and add as needed.
- For all-over texture and volume: spray in sections all over head. Lift hair and flip head over to ensure you hit all layers of the hair.
- For beach waves: grab small sections of hair and spray onto each section. Twist. Release twisted section and let it fall out naturally.
- For a blow-dried, textured look: spray all over and blow dry for added texture and volume.
- For a curled/coiled look: spray on damp or dry hair and scrunch for sheen, support, and soft, touchable texture.
- Beach Club’s fragrance features lush, vibrant notes of guava, coconut water, pink lotus, midnight violet, and vanilla.
- Gentle enough to use daily and on color-treated hair, this product is color safe with UV protection, vegan, cruelty-free, and formulated without mineral oil, petroleum, and gluten.
GlycerinHelps lock in moisture and add texture.
Gluten-free Hydrolyzed Wheat ProteinGives hair natural volume and body.
- Cruelty free
- Gluten free
- No parabens or sulfates
- UV and heat protection
- Conditioning and color safe
- Formulated without mineral oil